Our Commitment to Privacy
What kind of information does the Big Heart Journey collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc.
How does the Big Heart Journey use my information?We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary – You always have the choice not to receive marketing information.
Does the Big Heart Journey share my information?
- We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our various marketing service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How does the Big Heart Journey protect kids' privacy?
Big Heart Journey is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 16 without prior verifiable parental consent.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient browsing experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit any possible personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
Is my financial information secure?
Yes. Although you may be asked to enter your financial information when placing an order, financial transactions are processed through a gateway merchant or financial merchant platform. Your financial information is not stored or processed on our servers.
How do I contact you?